We hope the Dore Programme will open up a whole new chapter in the life of your pupils with learning difficulties. The Programme works within the school as an intervention of choice for children with Special Educational Needs.
The Dore method is a drug-free Programme of practical activities. Over the years, thousands of people, have successfully completed it. You can see the way the Programme works for individuals here.
- We can help you with the initial student selection
- We will carry out a suitability check to make sure the students will get the most from the Programme
- We will guide you on the logistics of setting up and managing the Programme within the school
- We will arrange a set of regular contacts, visits, assessments, progress checks and frequent interaction with the Dore team to encourage motivation…
- …. and we will celebrate your students’ achievement with you at a final “graduation” ceremony
To see how the Programme can work in schools, take a look at our School Information Pack. This includes a section on the process we will undertake with you, and another on the routes for implementation, which examines different funding streams. Please call our Schools team on 0333 123 0100 for a free consultation and to discuss the options.