The Dore Programme in Schools
“The transformation in the pupils’ ability to learn has massively exceeded our expectations. The Dore Programme is now at the forefront of our interventions to ensure outstanding pupil progress.”
Trystan Williams, Head teacher – The Springfields Academy, Wiltshire
The licence scheme provides a school with access to the Programme for up to four pupils for £2000* per year.
What does the Dore in Schools Programme involve?
- 10 minutes of physical exercises, twice daily, which can be performed at school/and at home at the weekends/holidays
- Completely personalised to allow the school to monitor each individual pupil’s progress
- It encourages a constructive partnership between the pupil, the school and the family
- Includes support from the Dore team throughout the 12-18 months of the Programme
- Recognised to have positive outcomes for pupils, mainly in the areas of their concentration, co-ordination, organisation, self-esteem, reading, spelling and sporting ability.
“The school has noticed a massive improvement in Jake’s ability to ‘have a go’. He has been very confident in his approach to recent exams, which wouldn’t have been the case prior to Dore.”
Mrs Sally Rhodes-Leader, Head Teacher – Abbey Gate Prep School, Chester
What’s included in the licence?
- Screening for suitability using online questionnaires
- Dore exercise equipment
- Online access to personalised programmes
- Initial staff training visit to school
- Remote support from Dore
- Medals and certificates on completion of the Programme
Call and discover how your school could benefit from The Dore Programme 0333 123 0100
- Download an information pack
- Read more about the licence here
- Read our latest case study (Sincil School)
- Sign up to our schools newsletter and read our latest newsletter
*Travel expenses (at cost price) may be applied for travel to schools which are over a 100 mile radius from the Dore centre in Leamington Spa.
**All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate