Schools choose the Dore Programme for their SEN pupils because:
- it is based on twice daily physical exercises, which can be performed at home and/or at school
- it is completely personalised to allow the school to monitor each individual pupil’s progress
- it encourages a constructive partnership between the pupil, the school and the family
- it includes support from the Dore team throughout the 12-18 months of the Programme
- it has been recognised to have positive outcomes for students, mainly in the areas of their concentration, co-ordination, organisation, self-esteem, reading, spelling and sporting ability.
New school licence scheme
Our new school pilot is currently open to a maximum of 30 schools. This allows schools to operate the Dore Programme with an annual licence agreement, for up to eight pupils, from under £1200 (+VAT).
To find out more about how Dore can work with your SEN students: call us on 0333 123 0100
Read our latest Case Study (Sincil School)
Read the latest Schools Newsletter